This policy is effective as of: October 19, 2005
- Non-Personally Identifiable Data: Any time you visit the Coralife Web Site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site and where you go on our Web Site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address, and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We may use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web Site, and compile broad statistical data.
- Information Voluntarily Provided: Any information you provide to us (i.e., name, e-mail address, etc.) when you request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our Web sites, is securely maintained on our Web server and internal systems. This information may be used to provide you with information you've requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see Opt-Out Procedures below).
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Business Partners: We may partner with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services to our Web Site visitors. As part of such a relationship, we may share with these companies the use of certain interactive Web Site functions. Information provided by our Web Site visitors through the use of such interactive functions may be available to both us and our partners.
- Agents: We may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf (e.g., administering e-mail services). Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. You should not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf.
- Compliance with Law/Safety: We may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of Central Garden & Pet and its wholly owned subsidiaries.
If you are under the age of 18, you are welcome to use the Coralife Web Site. However, you must obtain the approval of a parent or guardian before you submit any personally identifiable information to the Coralife Web Site.
You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from us by following the opt-out instructions on the communications sent to you or by e-mailing an opt-out request with Subject line “Coralife Email Opt-Out Request” to email@example.com.
Notification of Changes